Syfer for Operators
Secure the Internet-of-Everything
Online Privacy, Security, & Network Analytics for Network Operators
Syfer is an innovator in the development and application of artificial intelligence
to improve the privacy and security of connected homes and businesses.
Syfer curates a complete portfolio of products that enables operators to drive incremental revenue and add value to customers.
The Syfer Cybersecurity Suite empowers end-users to protect their digital footprint in the Age of Connectivity,
while Syfer Insyte provides operators with valuable tools in the areas of network monitoring, intelligence, and protection.
Tier 1: Syfer Insyte
Network performance testing
FCC-compliant speed testing
Tier 2: Syfer Core
Ad & Tracker Blocking
Tier 3: Privacy
The Syfer Cyber Security Platform
Powerful & Versatile Appliance
Syfer's proprietary hardware is extremely flexible,
allowing for easy integration with any network equipment and design.
Syfer installs in minutes with a "simple by design" approach to cutting edge privacy and security tools,
allowing users of all technical capabilities to protect themselves online.
- Advanced routing functionality
Replaces unnecessary and costly equipment, while enabling Syfer services across the network.
- Device Fingerprinting
Syfer scans the network, providing rich data for network security and diagnostics.
- FCC Compliant Speed Testing (up tp 1Gbps)
Syfer manages the compliance process from A-Z to let you focus on your business.
The Syfer Cloud
- Encrypted DNS
Using DNS-over-TLS, DNS traffic is encrypted to prevent eavesdropping and manipulation.
- VPN with TunnelShaper
Leverages the Syfer global VPN network and uses our patent-pending smart VPN technology
to bypass certain services (streaming services such as Netflix, WiFi TV, etc.) to avoid disruptions in service.
Recommended for users that want a VPN with minimal interference to their online experience.
- Network protection using threat intelligence feeds and AI-powered SyferDNS to stop zero-day attacks.
- The Syfer Intrusion Prevention System helps protect against viruses, trojans, ransomware, and a wide variety of malware across the network.
- Restrict content by subject category and enforce Safe Search and Safe YouTube across the network. Device-level permissioning coming later in 2020.
Ad and Tracker Blocking:
- Allow users to take back control of their privacy by automatically blocking trackers,
data collectors, and invasive ads on all connected devices.